So what it does is basically as a reader/writer storage devices only, which includes an array of flash memory cards and the difference being, the inclusion of SIM card read/write feature.
The GSM Reader application on the mini CD-ROM that came with the package is obsolete, however.
The latest of GSIM Reader version 188.8.131.52 is at:
Credit: Ren (6th Jan 2013)
- Supports: Windows® 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista, Linux kernel 2.4+, Mac OS X or newer
- Support Micro TF/SDHC/SD/miniSD/RS-MMC/MINI SDHC/MMCmobile/MMC/MMC Plus/microSD
- Draw power directly from USB Port (500mA)
- Plug & play as any modern USB devices
- Included CD-ROM driver did not support Windows 7 although with the right software, it works without serious issues
Take note that I am no longer using it after that time I used it to transfer contacts off the SIM card - which happened to be the only reason I bought it.
- http://www.usbid.co.il/files/drivers/GSimReaderApp_V184.108.40.206.rar (479Kb)
- http://www.mediafire.com/?0e7zn8fiy2ahwr1 (479Kb)
SiyoTeam SY-269 page by Siyoteam